TUESDAY TEASE---BREAKING THE STORM ~ Sedona Venez

Romance Author with a dirty mind...

Tuesday

On 9:30 AM by T. L. Clarke in , ,    No comments

Breaking the Storm
***CAUTION UNEDITED. NOT FINAL VERSION***

Releases 8-6-13
Add it your list on
GOODREADS!


We stood steadfast in a sea of conundrum. I could feel the usual curious stares. Stares that I’ve gotten use to because we were contrast at its finest--my soft size nine curves molded against his lean muscled tautness. I even loved the simple fact that I had to tilt my head all the way back to look up into his sea green eyes. We were so different but so the same. Both of us emotionally broken and terrified to trust. Both of us drifting through the sea of life without an emotional anchor. 

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014 Sedona Venez. Powered by Blogger.