INFINITY UNLEASHED is now available! ~ Sedona Venez

Romance Author with a dirty mind...

Tuesday

On 9:00 AM by T. L. Clarke in ,    1 comment

INFINITY UNLEASHED is now available!


INFINITY UNLEASHED is a union of scenes experienced through Boulder and Infinity's eyes. When I wrote Infinity (book #1), there were lots of times that I really itched to be in Boulder's head, but he's a very tricky character. He is so elusive, that I wondered if he was going to let me into his head so that I could actually write INFINITY UNLEASHED.

When he did, I absolutely loved every minute I spent in Boulder's thoughts. My main goal was that I could do Infinity and Boulder and their intricate but incredible new love justice, and my hope is that you enjoy reading about them as much as I enjoyed writing them.

You can find INFINITY UNLEASHED at any of these online vendors:


 Kindle | Nook | iBooks


Love and hugs! Stay tuned for the next installment of the Valkyries: Soaring Raven series, INFINITY RELOADED ….coming in 2014.



1 comments:

Professoressa said...

Looks like an interesting read for 2014!
Good luck,
Alexandra

Copyright © 2014 Sedona Venez. Powered by Blogger.