Twisted Lies 3 - Available for pre-order! ~ Sedona Venez

Romance Author with a dirty mind...

Monday

On 9:58 AM by T. L. Clarke in , ,    2 comments
Twisted Lies 3
Coming Soon: September 8th 2015
Available for pre-order!
Amazon US | Amazon UK | KOBO |iTunes


I hate him, but I want him.
Core McKay was evil, lust, and darkness personified.

Diabolically, he stripped me emotionally bare, leaving me vulnerable and raw to the bone. He was revealing a piece of me that would be better left hidden. The message was clear. He knew what I needed, and he would give it to me if I took the leap of faith.

This was my give. This was his take.
And there was no going back.
‘Til death do us part…

2 comments:

Tina B said...

I pre-ordered it! :D

T. L. Clarke said...

Thank you Tina :)

Copyright © 2014 Sedona Venez. Powered by Blogger.